Different People Call Out Major Red Flags Found in Job Descriptions, Most of Them Are the Same
Red flags can be spotted in basically any environment. In friendships, in university curriculums, in relationships, in dating apps, and definitely in job descriptions. Red flags are spotted for a reason. Often times we don’t notice them the first time around. Sometimes they are positioned directly in front of us but we subconsciously disregard the clear and familiar signs. But hey, perhaps it’s important for us to really see how sh*tty things are going to be for ourselves, otherwise, we will live with the regret of never knowing 100%. Or, maybe we just actually like getting screwed over from time to time, just to feel something. We’ll never know, will we?
- 50 Wholesome Animal Pics To Give You Some Serious Animal Therapy (New Pics) Interview
- 50 People Share The Most Extreme Cases Of Helicopter Parenting That They’ve Witnessed
- Dad Of 4 Girls Tweets Conversations With His Daughters, And It’s Impossible Not To Laugh At Them (50 New Tweets)
- 35 Passive-Aggressive Ways These Customer Service Workers Have Gotten Revenge On Rude Customers
- “My Son And Husband Always Turn Up Their Noses At Meat Alternatives”: Woman Serves Fake Meat To See If They Actually Hate It