“For Those In Life Who End Up Paying More Because Of Their Own Idiocy”: 102 Of The Best Posts From The “Stupid Tax” Online Group
There are all sorts of taxes that we are required to pay to participate in society: income taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, value-added taxes, etc. They can all be nuisances, but of course, they are necessary to maintain public infrastructure and public services. There is one tax, however, that not everyone needs to pay but some companies try to slip in whenever they can: a stupid tax.
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread