Hotel Threatens to Sue Former Valet Employees Who Called Them Out for Wrongful Termination and Discrimination on TikTok, Former Employees Fight Back
Boomers and Gen-X called Millennials lazy after they left us in a wake of a bomb economy and toxic workforce. Now they’re trying to do the same with Gen-Z, but they are not having it. The notoriously feisty generation is using one of their most popular tools as a weapon to fight back, and that’s TikTok.
- People Share 50 Hilariously Accurate Names Kids Gave Things After Guy Reveals What His Niece Calls Aquariums
- 45 Of The Pettiest Beliefs People In This Online Group Would Stand By, No Matter What
- 35 Strange Secret Rooms These People Found In Their Homes, Shared In This Online Thread
- 50 Shower Thoughts That Make A Lot Of Sense, As Shared On This Online Page (New Pics) Interview
- Someone Asks What Current Trend Will Be The Most Regrettable 20 Years From Now, And 35 People Don’t Hold Back