‘Karen’ Accuses Hibachi Chef Of Being Racist After He Said ‘Kobe’ While Landing A Good Toss
Hibachi dinners are one of the best for any special events or fun date nights. It’s more of an experience than a regular restaurant. You get to watch all of your food get prepared, and conversate with the chef right in front of you while they’re working their magic.
- Guy Disgusted By Brother’s Behavior At His Kid’s Birthday Party Finally Calls Him Out, Asks If It Was Too Much
- Apartment Complex Owner Pulls ‘Nuclear Revenge’ On The Site Manager Who Was In Charge Of His Property But Neglected It Instead
- 89 Spot-On Memes About Office Life, As Shared By The “Corporate Bish” Instagram Account Interview With Author
- 99 Times Kids Threw Savage Burns At Adults And They Landed Beautifully
- 43 Experts Share What Food Myths People Need To Finally Stop Believing