Karen Calls Cops on Woman for Eating a Burrito Bowl on a Floaty Outside in her Yard, New Level of Petty Unlocked
The older we get, the more we come to realize that some people simply wake up every day and choose to be obnoxious. Maybe it is out of boredom, guilt, despair, or loneliness, who cares? The end product is always the same. Whatever they are lacking in their lives somehow gets filled by being incredibly petty towards the people around them. Is it annoying when it happens to you? Of course, but at least you can make a positive out of the experience and share your experience on the internet so the world can laugh at how ridiculously you’ve been treated.
- People Share 50 Hilariously Accurate Names Kids Gave Things After Guy Reveals What His Niece Calls Aquariums
- 45 Of The Pettiest Beliefs People In This Online Group Would Stand By, No Matter What
- 35 Strange Secret Rooms These People Found In Their Homes, Shared In This Online Thread
- 50 Shower Thoughts That Make A Lot Of Sense, As Shared On This Online Page (New Pics) Interview
- Someone Asks What Current Trend Will Be The Most Regrettable 20 Years From Now, And 35 People Don’t Hold Back