Lady Realistically Portrays How That One Co-worker Acts When They Come In on Their Day Off
We all have that coworker who’s low-key obsessed with their job. Sure, you can find them talking some mad smack about their boss in the break room, but at the end of the day, they sincerely have nothing else to talk about. Is this sad? Or is this just America? Your guess is just about as good as ours. We would also wager that this person has a similar energy to the way a principal acts when they come into your classroom to do their little monthly check-in or whatever.
- Restaurant Owner Berates Customers For Not Tipping Their Servers Who Work For $3 An Hour, Faces Major Backlash Online
- This Engineer Grew Tired Of Her Male Coworker’s Domineering Behavior, She Started Calling Him ‘Emotional’ Around The Office
- “You Are So Beaut-OHGOD!”: 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics)
- “That’s It, I’m Wedding Shaming”: 40 Times People Just Had To Shame These Weddings Online (New Posts)
- 35 Times People Said “Nope, I’m Never Coming To This House Again” When Visiting Someone