Man Argues That the the Secret to Getting a Promotion at Work Is Actually by Doing the Bare Minimum
Everybody who works for somebody else wants to know the golden secret for how to get a promotion or raise quickly. There are a lot of different tactics. Some people try to work as hard as they can and hope to get noticed by their boss. Some people try to begin managing people on their team to seem like they deserve a leadership position. Some people make it super obvious that they are a wanted commodity based on their skill set and try to often reiterate to their boss that they chose this job over many many options.
- People Share 50 Hilariously Accurate Names Kids Gave Things After Guy Reveals What His Niece Calls Aquariums
- 45 Of The Pettiest Beliefs People In This Online Group Would Stand By, No Matter What
- 35 Strange Secret Rooms These People Found In Their Homes, Shared In This Online Thread
- 50 Shower Thoughts That Make A Lot Of Sense, As Shared On This Online Page (New Pics) Interview
- Someone Asks What Current Trend Will Be The Most Regrettable 20 Years From Now, And 35 People Don’t Hold Back