People Are Sharing Priceless “Not My Job” Moments Caught In Pictures, Here Are 109 Of The Laziest Ones (New Pics)
At work, most people are not looking to go above and beyond their job descriptions without any incentives. We accomplish the necessary tasks, and if there is a chance for increased pay or a promotion, we might be motivated to to go the extra mile. But to conserve energy and keep ourselves from being rattled with stress, we accept that we cannot all be “employee of the year”. There is a big difference, however, between being a good employee and doing the absolute bare minimum whenever you can get away with it. In honor of the world’s laziest workers, the “Not My Job” subreddit was born.
- Only People With Rare Body Features Joined This Thread And Shared 39 Of Their Body Anomalies
- 20 Folks Online Are Sharing Stories About Unprofessional Recruiters As This Person Told That They Left A Job Interview After An Hour Waiting
- 80 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- FBI’s Search Of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Estate Provoked 33 Twitter Users To Share Their Reactions
- Longtime Worker Gets Fired For Being Late For The First Time Ever, So His Colleagues Let The Boss Know They’re Not Disposable