Professional Consultant on TikTok Sparks Conversation About Red Flags in Managers
Is it just me, or has everyone had the world’s worst manager at one point in their life? If you’ve never experience a toxic work culture, at least here in the U.S., then you are living a very unique life. So many managers’ management style is more like how your 7th grade bully treated you. So much guilt tripping, exploitation, manipulation, the list could go on. Like every situation, it’s not all bosses, but it’s enough to make everyone extremely wary of every manager they have. And that’s just being smart.
- 120 Unphotoshopped Pics That Look Fake But Are 100% Real (New Pics)
- 95 Times People Spotted Such Hilarious And Absurd Signs, They Had To Share Them On This Facebook Group
- “They Both Looked At Me With Disgust”: Delusional Neighbor Keyed Author’s Car Over Erotic Books, So She Called The Police
- 120 Pics That Look Fake But Are 100% Real (New Pics)
- ‘Dogspotting’ Is A Group Where People Share Their Pure and Hilarious Encounters with Random Dogs (New 104 Pics)