Restaurant Employee Gets Trapped in Stockroom, Coworkers Don’t Notice for Over an Hour, Manager Gives Her a Small Chocolate Cake as an Apology
TikToker Leak Kennel works at a high quality sushi restaurant. As anybody who has worked in the service industry is familiar with, when you work at a restaurant you tend to become very close with your coworkers. The job is high demanding emotionally and physically, having to deal with unhappy customers or just too happy customers when you’re not happy and then being on your feet for hours. So when you are late to a shift or go missing in the middle of a shift, it’s usually your coworkers who instantly start to wonder where you are. In fact, if you take too long of a break, you’re probably going to hear an earful.
- 50 Wholesome Animal Pics To Give You Some Serious Animal Therapy (New Pics) Interview
- 50 People Share The Most Extreme Cases Of Helicopter Parenting That They’ve Witnessed
- Dad Of 4 Girls Tweets Conversations With His Daughters, And It’s Impossible Not To Laugh At Them (50 New Tweets)
- 35 Passive-Aggressive Ways These Customer Service Workers Have Gotten Revenge On Rude Customers
- “My Son And Husband Always Turn Up Their Noses At Meat Alternatives”: Woman Serves Fake Meat To See If They Actually Hate It