Shady 7-11 Uses Chip Reader to Steal Customers’ Card Info, Woman Reports Them But Police Don’t Believe Her: She Turns to TikTok for Help
When it comes to scammers, it’s not just phone calls and phishing emails we have to worry about anymore. With the boom in technology, scammers now have a countless amount of ways to steal from you. TikToker Anna Stover found one intricate way scammers have been stealing from her at a shady 7-11 in Eugene, Oregon.
- Guy Disgusted By Brother’s Behavior At His Kid’s Birthday Party Finally Calls Him Out, Asks If It Was Too Much
- Apartment Complex Owner Pulls ‘Nuclear Revenge’ On The Site Manager Who Was In Charge Of His Property But Neglected It Instead
- 89 Spot-On Memes About Office Life, As Shared By The “Corporate Bish” Instagram Account Interview With Author
- 99 Times Kids Threw Savage Burns At Adults And They Landed Beautifully
- 43 Experts Share What Food Myths People Need To Finally Stop Believing