“Tattoo Fails”: 30 Times People Didn’t Even Realize How Bad Their Tattoos Were
Everyone knows tattoos are painful. Those pesky needles often draw blood, and it is not recommended to be tattooed for hours on end because our bodies are just not meant to endure that much torture. But what can last even longer than the pain of being tattooed is the sting of receiving a bad tattoo. Knowing that your botched ink is a permanent addition to your body and being doomed to a lifetime of condescending comments about your failed artwork can cut way deeper than any needle ever could.
- People Share 50 Hilariously Accurate Names Kids Gave Things After Guy Reveals What His Niece Calls Aquariums
- 45 Of The Pettiest Beliefs People In This Online Group Would Stand By, No Matter What
- 35 Strange Secret Rooms These People Found In Their Homes, Shared In This Online Thread
- 50 Shower Thoughts That Make A Lot Of Sense, As Shared On This Online Page (New Pics) Interview
- Someone Asks What Current Trend Will Be The Most Regrettable 20 Years From Now, And 35 People Don’t Hold Back