“Tell Me the Moment You Realized Your Workplace was Toxic”: Millennials are Sharing Job Horror Stories on TikTok
Have work environments always mostly been toxic and we’re just realizing it, or is this a new thing? Millennials are all too familiar with taking too much sh*t from their employers. Actually, millennials and Gen-Z might just be the first to acknowledge it, because there have been toxic workplaces and managers since the damned invention of capitalism. Well, TikTok is starting to rally the working class and telling them to stop taking sh*t. I mean, some of these stories below are absolutely f*cked up. One girl was asked to ignore a murder or else she would be fired and maybe even sued! Like, wtffffff.
- Rude Woman Shoves Keys at Hospital Patient, They Dump Them in the Trash
- Corporate Demands 10 Cents for Call Fee, Employee Ensures Processing Is More Expensive Than Actual Payment
- Bookstore Employee Shows What It’s Like to Use the “Gentle Parenting” Technique on Entitled Customers
- 50 Family Members Showing Just How Much They Love And Support Their LGBTQ+ Kids And Grandkids (New Pics)
- 50 Animals That Don’t Get The Recognition They Absolutely Deserve, As Shared In This Informative Online Thread