This Facebook Group Roasts Parents That Give Their Kids Really Weird Names, And Here Are 77 Of Their Best Posts
You should be proud of who you are—and that includes embracing your name, however quirky it might be. It’s important to have a good sense of humor and realize that not everyone will ‘get’ your name. Sure, some people might mispronounce it a dozen times, but it’s a part of your identity. Equally as important is a parent’s decision on what to name their child: it’s a moment that will define their future. Because, let’s get real, naming your kid something super unique and weird will likely make their life hell in the playground.
- Only People With Rare Body Features Joined This Thread And Shared 39 Of Their Body Anomalies
- 20 Folks Online Are Sharing Stories About Unprofessional Recruiters As This Person Told That They Left A Job Interview After An Hour Waiting
- 80 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- FBI’s Search Of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Estate Provoked 33 Twitter Users To Share Their Reactions
- Longtime Worker Gets Fired For Being Late For The First Time Ever, So His Colleagues Let The Boss Know They’re Not Disposable