This Online Group Is Dedicated To Shaming Pregnancy Announcements, And Here Are 69 Of The Worst Ones
We no longer live in a world where it’s enough to just take a picture of a positive pregnancy test to announce you’re expecting a baby. Such a post would get such low traction, that social media algorithms would bury it deep down people’s feeds and even your parents wouldn’t get the message.
- Rude Woman Shoves Keys at Hospital Patient, They Dump Them in the Trash
- Corporate Demands 10 Cents for Call Fee, Employee Ensures Processing Is More Expensive Than Actual Payment
- Bookstore Employee Shows What It’s Like to Use the “Gentle Parenting” Technique on Entitled Customers
- 50 Family Members Showing Just How Much They Love And Support Their LGBTQ+ Kids And Grandkids (New Pics)
- 50 Animals That Don’t Get The Recognition They Absolutely Deserve, As Shared In This Informative Online Thread