Video Editor Calls Out Viral Social Media Influencer on TikTok for Severely Underpaying Him When He Worked for Him as a Teenager
Video producer and editor Leo Hashee, who has started to make his name as a viral social media influencer himself, took to his TikTok recently to call out another viral star that he worked for when he was younger named Qpark. Hashee was only around 18 or 19 years old at the time and had just stared college. When he started working for Qpark he was editing his videos for him and for each few minutes it would take hours. Hashee was only making around $5 ot $6 an hour. He was young and naive and was okay with it because he thought it would maybe lead to something better for himself.
- 50 Wholesome Animal Pics To Give You Some Serious Animal Therapy (New Pics) Interview
- 50 People Share The Most Extreme Cases Of Helicopter Parenting That They’ve Witnessed
- Dad Of 4 Girls Tweets Conversations With His Daughters, And It’s Impossible Not To Laugh At Them (50 New Tweets)
- 35 Passive-Aggressive Ways These Customer Service Workers Have Gotten Revenge On Rude Customers
- “My Son And Husband Always Turn Up Their Noses At Meat Alternatives”: Woman Serves Fake Meat To See If They Actually Hate It