Yard Work Season: Dads Kick Off This Father’s Day by Showing Off Their Lawns & Mowers
It’s lawn mowing season y’all—all the dads know this already! Apparently, it’s a known but unspoken law that if your neighbor just mowed their lawn, your dad has 72 hours to respond by mowing his own lawn. Why do dads love lawn care so much? Seriously. I have no idea. I mean, a nice lawn rules, but why has this become a known dad thing?? Perhaps way back in the day the dad used to care for the perimeter of the home for protection and would create motes and shit. We don’t really use motes anymore, so maybe lawn care is the next best thing?? I’m not so sure, but I’m ready for some epic lawns and lawn mowers this Father’s Day!
- 50 Wholesome Animal Pics To Give You Some Serious Animal Therapy (New Pics) Interview
- 50 People Share The Most Extreme Cases Of Helicopter Parenting That They’ve Witnessed
- Dad Of 4 Girls Tweets Conversations With His Daughters, And It’s Impossible Not To Laugh At Them (50 New Tweets)
- 35 Passive-Aggressive Ways These Customer Service Workers Have Gotten Revenge On Rude Customers
- “My Son And Husband Always Turn Up Their Noses At Meat Alternatives”: Woman Serves Fake Meat To See If They Actually Hate It