109 Jokes About Adulting That May Comfort You Knowing You’re Not Alone
You’ve got to hand it to adults. They know how to make a living, pay taxes, and keep their house in order. They know how to cook, clean, and get to their appointments on time. They know how to be responsible and accountable, other than understanding the importance of savings accounts and paying off their debt.
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread