115 People React To “We Will Adopt Your Kid” Memes
Last Friday, the US Supreme Court voted to overturn Roe v Wade, a 1973 landmark ruling that protected Americans’ constitutional right to an abortion for nearly 50 years. The decision to clear the way for dozens of states to ban the procedure sent shockwaves around the country and appalled millions worldwide. Outraged citizens took to the streets to condemn this anti-choice reality.
- 50 Wholesome Animal Pics To Give You Some Serious Animal Therapy (New Pics) Interview
- 50 People Share The Most Extreme Cases Of Helicopter Parenting That They’ve Witnessed
- Dad Of 4 Girls Tweets Conversations With His Daughters, And It’s Impossible Not To Laugh At Them (50 New Tweets)
- 35 Passive-Aggressive Ways These Customer Service Workers Have Gotten Revenge On Rude Customers
- “My Son And Husband Always Turn Up Their Noses At Meat Alternatives”: Woman Serves Fake Meat To See If They Actually Hate It