124 Times People Were So Appalled By “Shrinkflation”, They Just Had To Share The Proof Online
If you’ve noticed your bar of Toblerone looking rather small and a far cry from how you remember it in your childhood, rest assured, you’re not the only one. In fact, consumers around the world are increasingly paying more for a growing range of products in ways that don’t show up on receipts.
- Scamming Loser Demands New Girlfriend Drop Out of College to Pay For His Car Repairs, Internet Suspects a ‘Tinder Swindler’
- “Am I The Jerk For Not Letting My Parents Into My Son’s Life After They Secretly Tested His DNA?”
- “It’s Worth The Petty Revenge”: Person Gets Back At Their Entitled Neighbor By Shelling Out An Extra $40 To Take Away His Parking Spot
- Photographer Documents The Journey Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico, And Here Are The Best 86 Photos
- Adults Are Sharing The Most Innocently Stupid Things Kids Have Ever Done And Said, Here Are 130 Of The Best