130 Hilariously Relatable Memes Shared On The ‘Sarcasm Only’ Instagram Account (New Pics)
Ah, sarcasm. It’s everywhere we look — social media posts, newspaper headlines, remarks from coworkers, comments from friends, you name it. For some people, it’s a way to vent their frustrations. For others, a tool to wound. Hence, countless workplace and relationship experts advise against it, as this form of expression is bound to cause misunderstandings and only pour more fuel into the fire. But what if snarky comments are a part of your sense of humor? In fact, a part of who you are?
- Only People With Rare Body Features Joined This Thread And Shared 39 Of Their Body Anomalies
- 20 Folks Online Are Sharing Stories About Unprofessional Recruiters As This Person Told That They Left A Job Interview After An Hour Waiting
- 80 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- FBI’s Search Of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Estate Provoked 33 Twitter Users To Share Their Reactions
- Longtime Worker Gets Fired For Being Late For The First Time Ever, So His Colleagues Let The Boss Know They’re Not Disposable