30 Of The Internet’s Funniest Reactions To Internet Explorer’s Shutdown
So long, Internet Explorer, you shall be missed! Thanks for being a part of our first digital memories. For being the perfect tool for downloading other browsers. And, most importantly, for teaching us what patience really is. We hope you’ll find peace among fax machines, BlackBerry phones, and other technologies that have simply lost their relevance.
- People Are Revealing Everyday Things They Had To Cut Back On Due To Rising Inflation, Here Are 30 Of The Saddest And Most Honest Answers
- The ‘Anti-Work’ Facebook Group Shows The Dark Side Of Late-Stage Capitalism, And Here Are 35 Of Its Most Powerful Posts (New Pics)
- 30 Examples Of Horribly-Designed Stairs (New Pics)
- 30 Unexpected Habits People Learnt In Jail And Still Do In Their Everyday Life, As Shared In This Online Community
- 40 People Share Things That Happened That Are So Rare, They Seem Nearly Impossible (New Pics) Interview