35 Of The Most Startling Windshield Notes Folks Have Ever Found, As Shared In This Online Community
If you ever saw a piece of paper left on your car, you probably know that it usually doesn’t mean anything good. Most probably it’s a ticket, because you parked somewhere you shouldn’t have or maybe it’s a note from a stranger who accidentally bumped into your car so you will have to deal with the insurance to cover the fix up.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview