35 Times Insane Moms Went Way Too Far And Got Shamed On The “Mumsnet Madness” Twitter Account
If you’re a parent with an internet connection, chances are you’ve been part of an online parenting group at least once or twice. Argue all you want about their controversial nature, but deep down inside, you know there are legions of reasons why people gather in these little communities. Whether to find empathy and support, share experiences, or be shamelessly imperfect, they can be a lifeline to moms and dads trying to navigate this highly challenging and equally rewarding journey.
- This Online Group Is Dedicated To “Exploring The Past Through Historical Photographs”, And Here Are 95 Of The Most Interesting Examples (New Pics)
- Disappointed Tourists Explain Why They’ll Never Visit These 30 Countries Again
- People Share 30 Luxuries That Used To Be Just Normal Things Interview
- This Artist Draws Sarcastic Comics With Twisted Endings (40 Pics) Interview With Artist
- “I’m Not A Regular Mom, I’m A Cool Mom”: 50 Neat Mom Memes That Sum Up The Absurdity And Hilarity Of Raising Kids (New Pics)