40 Times People Stumbled Upon Something Hilarious On Wikipedia And It Ended Up being Shared In This Online Group
Wikipedia is huge. As of 19 May 2022, there are 6,500,765 articles in its English version, containing over 4 billion words and 55,804,737 pages. It’s so big that no person can possibly expect to scroll through everything on their own. We need help. Someone who can sort out the good stuff and present it in byte-size tidbits. Someoone like Annie Rauwerda.
- Scamming Loser Demands New Girlfriend Drop Out of College to Pay For His Car Repairs, Internet Suspects a ‘Tinder Swindler’
- “Am I The Jerk For Not Letting My Parents Into My Son’s Life After They Secretly Tested His DNA?”
- “It’s Worth The Petty Revenge”: Person Gets Back At Their Entitled Neighbor By Shelling Out An Extra $40 To Take Away His Parking Spot
- Photographer Documents The Journey Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico, And Here Are The Best 86 Photos
- Adults Are Sharing The Most Innocently Stupid Things Kids Have Ever Done And Said, Here Are 130 Of The Best