50 Of The Funniest Tweets From Parents Who Were Just Trying To Get Through August
It’s that time of year when summer is drawing to a close and autumn is on the horizon — and witty moms and dads can’t wait to tell everyone about the hilarious shenanigans their little daredevils came up with this past month. As you can guess, it’s time for Bored Panda’s newest batch of funny and relatable parenting tweets: August edition!
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread