50 Times People Didn’t Hold Back And Were Brutally Honest About Their Work On Twitter
No job is ever going to be ‘perfect’—there will always be something that needs to be tweaked and fixed, always something to grumble and mumble about. At the same time, it’s incredibly important to have good working conditions, competent and positive management, a sense of purpose, and room for financial and career growth. If you’re waking up every morning dreading the day ahead, if you’re burned out beyond belief, something’s wrong and you need to fix it.
- 41 Things People Came Across That Made Them Think “That’s Awesome” And Shared In This Dedicated Online Group
- “AITA For Losing It On My Husband For Lying About An Emergency To Get Me To Leave My Brother’s Wedding Early?”
- “Would I Be The [Jerk] For Not Sending A Gift For A Wedding I Wasn’t Invited To?”
- I Don’t Let My Wheelchair Define Me And Find Happiness By Painting On My Body (49 Pics)
- This Artist Draws Amusing Comics Featuring Ridiculous Situations (34 New Pics)