50 Times People Were So Appalled By “Shrinkflation”, They Just Had To Share The Proof Online
If you’ve noticed your bar of Toblerone looking rather small and a far cry from how you remember it in your childhood, rest assured, you’re not the only one. In fact, consumers around the world are increasingly paying more for a growing range of products in ways that don’t show up on receipts.
- People Are Revealing Everyday Things They Had To Cut Back On Due To Rising Inflation, Here Are 30 Of The Saddest And Most Honest Answers
- The ‘Anti-Work’ Facebook Group Shows The Dark Side Of Late-Stage Capitalism, And Here Are 35 Of Its Most Powerful Posts (New Pics)
- 30 Examples Of Horribly-Designed Stairs (New Pics)
- 30 Unexpected Habits People Learnt In Jail And Still Do In Their Everyday Life, As Shared In This Online Community
- 40 People Share Things That Happened That Are So Rare, They Seem Nearly Impossible (New Pics) Interview