52 Of The Internet’s Funniest Reactions To Internet Explorer’s Shutdown
So long, Internet Explorer, you shall be missed! Thanks for being a part of our first digital memories. For being the perfect tool for downloading other browsers. And, most importantly, for teaching us what patience really is. We hope you’ll find peace among fax machines, BlackBerry phones, and other technologies that have simply lost their relevance.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview