57 Infuriating ‘Choosing Beggars’ Who Think They Deserve Special Treatment (New Pics)
We have all heard it a million times: beggars can’t be choosers. Whether your mother slipped in the phrase when offering you a cookie (but not the type of cookie you wanted!) or you had to use it when dealing with a demanding houseguest who had taken advantage of your hospitality, the saying rings a lot of truth and bears repeating. Yet somehow, not everyone learned the importance of this adage, and some entitled individuals are out there right now wreaking havoc in Instagram DMs, on Facebook marketplace and other places online demanding free art, discounted services and other outlandish requests.
- 50 Movies You May Have Missed A Well-Known Actor In Because They Weren’t Famous Yet
- 48 “Mildly Interesting” Things People Stumbled Upon In Real Life, As Shared By This Dedicated Twitter Page
- I Always Wanted To Be A Cartoonist, 25 Years Later, I’m Finally Doing It, And Here Are My Best 24 Comics
- Someone Asks “People Who Grew Up With Strict Parents: What Was Their Most Unreasonable Rule?” And 84 People Give Honest Answers
- 117 “Perfectly Timed Pics” That Might Make You Look Twice