72 Of The Funniest Pride Signs That Are Impossible To Look At Without Chuckling
June is coming to an end, which means Pride month is too… but there’s still time to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community and its individuals, defend equal rights, reject discrimination, and support the right for every individual to live the life they are and love the way they wish. It’s celebrated annually in June in honor of the Stonewall riots, which took place in New York City in June 1969.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview