72 Times People Stumbled Upon Something Hilarious On Wikipedia And It Ended Up being Shared In This Online Group
Wikipedia is huge. As of 19 May 2022, there are 6,500,765 articles in its English version, containing over 4 billion words and 55,804,737 pages. It’s so big that no person can possibly expect to scroll through everything on their own. We need help. Someone who can sort out the good stuff and present it in byte-size tidbits. Someoone like Annie Rauwerda.
- Housekeeper Getting $12/Hour Receives A Checklist With 85 Tasks She Has To Complete In An Hour To Not Get Fired
- Person Is Upset Their Side Of The Fence Looks Untidy Because Their Neighbor Painted Only Their Side Of The Fence
- I Photographed Dutch Heather Throughout Different Seasons (16 Pics)
- Racist Parents Secretly Test Their Grandkid’s DNA Because They Don’t Like Their Son’s Wife, Drama Ensues
- This Artist Has The Talent To Make People Laugh With Single-Panel Jokes (95 New Comics) Interview With Artist