79 Times Insane Moms Went Way Too Far And Got Shamed On The “Mumsnet Madness” Twitter Account
If you’re a parent with an internet connection, chances are you’ve been part of an online parenting group at least once or twice. Argue all you want about their controversial nature, but deep down inside, you know there are legions of reasons why people gather in these little communities. Whether to find empathy and support, share experiences, or be shamelessly imperfect, they can be a lifeline to moms and dads trying to navigate this highly challenging and equally rewarding journey.
- Family Drama Ensues After Brother Refused To Lend His Sibling His New Truck To Transport 3,000 Lb. Of Concrete
- Artist Paints Home Interior And Objects To Create A 2D Illusion, And Here Are 33 Pictures Of Her Work Interview With Artist
- Here are 20 Of My Favorite Photographs Of Dogs Playing In Autumn
- “I’m Not A Regular Mom, I’m A Cool Mom”: 115 Neat Mom Memes That Sum Up The Absurdity And Hilarity Of Raising Kids
- 75 Times People Tried To Correct Others But Embarrassed Themselves Instead, As Shared On This Facebook Group