“Childfree Humor”: 35 Jokes And Memes By People Who Don’t Regret Their Childfree Lifestyle
A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report found that the US birth rate fell by 4% from 2019 to 2020, the sharpest single-year decline in almost 50 years, and the lowest number of births since 1979. With more and more people passing on the prospect of having children, childfree people are still seen with a fair share of stigma by society.
- “Am I The Jerk For Not Letting My Parents Into My Son’s Life After They Secretly Tested His DNA?”
- “It’s Worth The Petty Revenge”: Person Gets Back At Their Entitled Neighbor By Shelling Out An Extra $40 To Take Away His Parking Spot
- Photographer Documents The Journey Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico, And Here Are The Best 86 Photos
- Adults Are Sharing The Most Innocently Stupid Things Kids Have Ever Done And Said, Here Are 130 Of The Best
- People Share 104 ‘Then And Now’ Pics To Show How Time Changes Everything (New Pics)