Dad Of 4 Girls Tweets Conversations With His Daughters, And It’s Impossible Not To Laugh At Them (130 New Tweets)
If we were to look at numbers alone, it would be clear that James Breakwell is one of the most popular family content creators on the internet. With over a million followers on Twitter alone, his stuff reaches people from all over the world. But as impressive as it is, the size of his fan army isn’t the reason why we at Bored Panda adore him so much. It’s Breakwell’s actual material that sets him apart, which is unlike the recycled pseudo-inspirational clickbait you so often see on parenting blogs. Take his tweets for example. Sharing snippets from the conversations he has with his daughters, James paints a funny and sincere picture of his household, and you don’t need to have kids to enjoy them. His humor is universal.
- 50 Movies You May Have Missed A Well-Known Actor In Because They Weren’t Famous Yet
- 48 “Mildly Interesting” Things People Stumbled Upon In Real Life, As Shared By This Dedicated Twitter Page
- I Always Wanted To Be A Cartoonist, 25 Years Later, I’m Finally Doing It, And Here Are My Best 24 Comics
- Someone Asks “People Who Grew Up With Strict Parents: What Was Their Most Unreasonable Rule?” And 84 People Give Honest Answers
- 117 “Perfectly Timed Pics” That Might Make You Look Twice