Dad Of 4 Girls Tweets Conversations With His Daughters, And It’s Impossible Not To Laugh At Them (50 New Tweets)
If we were to look at numbers alone, it would be clear that James Breakwell is one of the most popular family content creators on the internet. With over a million followers on Twitter alone, his stuff reaches people from all over the world. But as impressive as it is, the size of his fan army isn’t the reason why we at Bored Panda adore him so much. It’s Breakwell’s actual material that sets him apart, which is unlike the recycled pseudo-inspirational clickbait you so often see on parenting blogs. Take his tweets for example. Sharing snippets from the conversations he has with his daughters, James paints a funny and sincere picture of his household, and you don’t need to have kids to enjoy them. His humor is universal.
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread