Hiring Managers Share 72 Red Flags They’ve Spotted In A Candidate’s Resume Or During Their Interview
The recruiter is kind of like a gatekeeper for the company. Their task is to ensure that any job candidate that gets hired deserves to be there. This is often easier said than done since people can present an image that’s quite different from who they truly are. But every now and then, someone comes by who makes the decision a no-brainer.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview