Huge Debate Explodes Over Swedes’ Refusal to Feed Their Children’s Guests, And Here’s 58 Foreigners’ Best Reactions
In the past days, Sweden has been the center of controversy with the hashtag #Swedengate all over Twitter. It all started from an innocent question “What is the weirdest thing you had to do at someone else’s house because of their culture/religion?” which the redditor u/sebastian25525 posed on Ask Reddit.
- Management Vowed To Get This Employee Canned If She Failed To Complete 3 Pages Worth Of Tasks In An Hour
- Person Says Their Side Of The Fence Looks Awful After Neighbor Painted Only Theirs
- This Comics Artist Makes People Laugh With Only One Image (95 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- I Photographed Dutch Heather Throughout Each Season And It Looks Like A Dream (16 Pics)
- Photographer Takes Aerial Photos Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico In His Series “Carpoolers” (86 Pics)