‘Humans Of Capitalism’: 40 Pics That Look At Capitalism From A Sarcastic And Ironic Perspective (New Pics)
Things are feeling pretty darn dystopian right about now. Oh, capitalism has pretty much always seemed to have this edge of unfairness and greed to it, but these days, things are reaching nightmare levels of aaaaAAAA and No, God, Please, No! Inflation is rearing its ugly head and many workers feel like their wallets are getting thinner and thinner. Energy prices are up. The cost of rent is up. Food prices are rising faster than bread yeast. And the stock market is in a pretty confusing place. So, yeah, things are looking pretty grim. And with how everything is costing a bit extra, you (yes, you), have effectively taken a pay cut.
- Only People With Rare Body Features Joined This Thread And Shared 39 Of Their Body Anomalies
- 20 Folks Online Are Sharing Stories About Unprofessional Recruiters As This Person Told That They Left A Job Interview After An Hour Waiting
- 80 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- FBI’s Search Of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Estate Provoked 33 Twitter Users To Share Their Reactions
- Longtime Worker Gets Fired For Being Late For The First Time Ever, So His Colleagues Let The Boss Know They’re Not Disposable