“I Spent 35 Minutes Trying To Get Into The Wrong Car”: 39 Highly Educated People Share Their Silliest Moments In This Viral Twitter Thread Interview With Author
Just because you have an awesome university degree or a super successful career, you don’t automatically become immune to making silly mistakes. If you’re having a tough day or feeling a bit blue, then we’ve got the perfect cure, courtesy of the awesome crowd on Twitter.
- Only People With Rare Body Features Joined This Thread And Shared 39 Of Their Body Anomalies
- 20 Folks Online Are Sharing Stories About Unprofessional Recruiters As This Person Told That They Left A Job Interview After An Hour Waiting
- 80 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- FBI’s Search Of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Estate Provoked 33 Twitter Users To Share Their Reactions
- Longtime Worker Gets Fired For Being Late For The First Time Ever, So His Colleagues Let The Boss Know They’re Not Disposable