Introverts In This Online Group Are Sharing Painfully-Hilarious Memes About Being Introverts, Here Are 130 Of The Funniest Ones Interview
Introversion is a personality trait characterized by a focus on internal feelings rather than on external sources of stimulation. But the thing about introverts is that you don’t have to tell them they are introverts. Quite on the contrary, introverts have been very well aware of the fact since the dawn of time, or rather the second grade when they realized they preferred spending time with two friends max rather than a large group.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview