“My Son Has Been Bummed Since He Found Out That Firefighters Didn’t Go Around Fighting People With Fire”: 68 Times Kids Hilariously Misunderstood Adults
Children are so smart. Their little brains are like sponges, and they pick up knowledge, language and skills incredibly quickly. But another special thing about them is that their minds are not yet tainted by the confines of logic. If you tell them Santa Claus travels around the world in one night and sneaks in through the chimney, they just might believe you. Why wouldn’t they believe you? Adults know everything, right?
- 30 Giveaways That Someone Is American, As Described By Non-Americans
- “That’s It, I’m Hair Shaming”: 50 Times People Couldn’t Hold Back From Roasting Tragic Haircuts
- This Twitter Page Is Digging Up The Weirdest, Funniest, And Most Mysterious Places On Google Earth (45 Pics)
- Guy Is Sharing Useful Tips He Wishes He Had Known Sooner, And Here Are 30 Of The Best Ones (New Posts)
- 50 Amazing DIY Woodworking Pieces People Have Shared In This Online Group (New Pics)