People Are Roasting This Guy’s Insane Demands For Women In His Tinder Bio, Here Are 50 Of The Most Savage Tweets
Tinder and Bumble aren’t anything new. Decades ago, we had videocassette dating services. And as early as the 1700s, lonely bachelors searched for wives through printed ads. However, by the looks of it, today’s singles would’ve had a hard time getting a match even in the old days.
- 30 Giveaways That Someone Is American, As Described By Non-Americans
- “That’s It, I’m Hair Shaming”: 50 Times People Couldn’t Hold Back From Roasting Tragic Haircuts
- This Twitter Page Is Digging Up The Weirdest, Funniest, And Most Mysterious Places On Google Earth (45 Pics)
- Guy Is Sharing Useful Tips He Wishes He Had Known Sooner, And Here Are 30 Of The Best Ones (New Posts)
- 50 Amazing DIY Woodworking Pieces People Have Shared In This Online Group (New Pics)