People Are Roasting This Guy’s Insane Demands For Women In His Tinder Bio, Here Are 54 Of The Most Savage Tweets
Tinder and Bumble aren’t anything new. Decades ago, we had videocassette dating services. And as early as the 1700s, lonely bachelors searched for wives through printed ads. However, by the looks of it, today’s singles would’ve had a hard time getting a match even in the old days.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview