The Internet Can’t Get Enough Of This Fake Women’s Online Magazine With Hilariously Relatable ‘Articles’ (New Pics) Interview
Nowadays, there are a wide variety of news outlets that all serve different purposes. Depending on your political preferences, you might stick to one source and actively avoid others. Or maybe you have a favorite local newspaper to keep up with politics and major events in your country, while a more global outlet is better for keeping up with worldwide events. And let’s not forget Bored Panda for your daily dose of entertaining, uplifting and thought-provoking articles. But have you ever considered adding a satirical news source into your daily digest?
- 50 Wholesome Animal Pics To Give You Some Serious Animal Therapy (New Pics) Interview
- 50 People Share The Most Extreme Cases Of Helicopter Parenting That They’ve Witnessed
- Dad Of 4 Girls Tweets Conversations With His Daughters, And It’s Impossible Not To Laugh At Them (50 New Tweets)
- 35 Passive-Aggressive Ways These Customer Service Workers Have Gotten Revenge On Rude Customers
- “My Son And Husband Always Turn Up Their Noses At Meat Alternatives”: Woman Serves Fake Meat To See If They Actually Hate It