This British Facebook Page Is Sharing 51 Pictures That Prove ‘Random’ Is A Daily Thing On ‘The Tube’
We have to admit, there’s just something about the tube that makes us consistently fascinated with the odd and wacky things happening down there. Think about it, the moment we step foot on the platform to catch a train, we immediately notice how laws of order stop working. Millions of people use the underground system to get from point A to point B every day, so naturally, life over there is anything but boring.
- Management Vowed To Get This Employee Canned If She Failed To Complete 3 Pages Worth Of Tasks In An Hour
- Person Says Their Side Of The Fence Looks Awful After Neighbor Painted Only Theirs
- This Comics Artist Makes People Laugh With Only One Image (95 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- I Photographed Dutch Heather Throughout Each Season And It Looks Like A Dream (16 Pics)
- Photographer Takes Aerial Photos Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico In His Series “Carpoolers” (86 Pics)