This Facebook Group Shares 101 “Work Related Funnies” To Help You Get Through The Work Week
“Sunday scaries” does not sound all that scary, right? But to millions of employees, they are a common nightmare that hits like clockwork as soon as they want to relax in the last hours of the weekend. The anxiety and dread that creeps in on the eve before a workweek often makes us obsessed with one thought — in 12 hours, we’re back at our desks yet again. Heck, even the most fortunate people who love what they do can have a hard time returning to the real world after a pleasant break.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview