This High School Has A Tradition Of Letting Seniors Dress Up For Their ID Pictures, Here Are 30 Of The Ones Who Totally Slayed This Year
Ah, senior traditions. Pranks, field days, time capsules, pep rallies, prom… Those were the days, right? When I was a senior in high school, my school had a tradition of bringing in a prop, dressing up or having some sort of gimmick for our yearbook photos. We were required to have one regular pic, but in the back of the yearbook, there was a whole section of “senior photos” that were filled with funny and absurd pictures. It was a nice tradition, but I have to admit, most kids at my school did not go all out.
- 30 Events That Recently Turned 100 Years Old And Show How Different Or Similar Life Was Then, Shared In This Online Group
- 35 Times ‘Insane’ Parents Did Things That Were So Absurd, They Got Shamed Online
- “I Can’t Go Back”: 30 Expensive Purchases That Really Paid Off, As Shared By People In This Online Thread
- 50 “Perfectly Timed Pics” That Might Make You Look Twice
- 50 Of The Most Curiosity-Inducing Historical Photographs (New Pics)