This Twitter Page Retweets Posts That Can Be Summarized As “Middle Class Problems” And Here Are 91 Of The Cringiest Ones
We’ve all complained about minor inconveniences before. Whether it’s our favorite restaurant being out of the best meal on the menu or the coffee that we ordered coming out so hot that we have to painfully wait 2 minutes before drinking it. It’s totally normal to be annoyed about little things sometimes, but once we decide to publicly tweet those complaints, we’re just asking to be mocked.
- Parent Stands Ground When Son’s Ex-Girlfriend Reveals She’s Pregnant, Demands Paternity Test
- Rude Woman Shoves Keys at Hospital Patient, They Dump Them in the Trash
- Corporate Demands 10 Cents for Call Fee, Employee Ensures Processing Is More Expensive Than Actual Payment
- Bookstore Employee Shows What It’s Like to Use the “Gentle Parenting” Technique on Entitled Customers
- 50 Family Members Showing Just How Much They Love And Support Their LGBTQ+ Kids And Grandkids (New Pics)