“Today I Messed Up”: 27 Parents Share Their Funny Parenting Incidents
Don’t forget to cut the crust off their sandwiches. Don’t mention that you snuck spinach into the lasagna. Don’t joke about Santa Claus not being real. And don’t make fun of the fact that your child always skips one letter when saying the alphabet.
- This Online Group Is Dedicated To “Exploring The Past Through Historical Photographs”, And Here Are 95 Of The Most Interesting Examples (New Pics)
- Disappointed Tourists Explain Why They’ll Never Visit These 30 Countries Again
- People Share 30 Luxuries That Used To Be Just Normal Things Interview
- This Artist Draws Sarcastic Comics With Twisted Endings (40 Pics) Interview With Artist
- “I’m Not A Regular Mom, I’m A Cool Mom”: 50 Neat Mom Memes That Sum Up The Absurdity And Hilarity Of Raising Kids (New Pics)